This could save your life!

May 9, 2016

If you have fuel burning equipment (open fire, gas boiler, oil boiler, wood burning stove etc) in your home there is a risk that Carbon Monoxide could be emitted. To protect everyone (and pets) who enters your home it is essential to have a Carbon Monoxide alarm fitted in accordance with the manufacturers instructions. The photograph shows an alarm made by Kidde however there are many more manufacturers with products that are equally as effective.

 

 

Please reload

Recent Posts

September 6, 2017

Please reload

Archive

Please reload

Tags

Please reload

 

M:07739 022044, T:01224 725454

Hillhead
Cothal
ABERDEEN
Aberdeenshire
AB21 0HU

©2017 BY G JOHNSTON SERVICES LTD. PROUDLY CREATED WITH WIX.COM

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now