Recent Posts

Archive

Tags

This could save your life!

If you have fuel burning equipment (open fire, gas boiler, oil boiler, wood burning stove etc) in your home there is a risk that Carbon Monoxide could be emitted. To protect everyone (and pets) who enters your home it is essential to have a Carbon Monoxide alarm fitted in accordance with the manufacturers instructions. The photograph shows an alarm made by Kidde however there are many more manufacturers with products that are equally as effective.

Carbon Monoxide detector